Friday, December 4, 2009

Stauffer Reunion 2010

Stauffer Family,
Descendants of Fern Baer Stauffer and his wife Alberta Stauffer, their children were Joe, Darrel, Phyllis, Ken & Dean.
We miss you and can't wait to see all of you, but we need your input.
We are planning a reunion.
Help us locate all of our family and pass along the word. Sign up for this blog, and get in touch with us. We are planning on Summer 2010 so keep your calenders open!
Keep up to date on plans and schedules....dates, locations and contacts coming soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stauffer's,
    The reunion is a great idea !!!! I can hardly wait. I am willing to take on any assignments that will help to make this happen. I am going to contact other Stauffer's using face book to let them know about this blog page. We should hear from them soon. I hope that everyone has a great christmas. I will be back for more comments soon.
    sincerly,
    Wayne Dean Stauffer-Son of Kenneth Lloyd Stauffer

    ReplyDelete